Search Engine Submission

Counters
Web Counters Check Page Rank Powered by Blogger
Information about Small Business and Home Business Online.
Smal Business

Go back


You're now back where you started.....

What do you do?

use road to go north-east
use road to go south-west

Blogger Reggie & Aimee said...

My head is still in blur. Nice job Gaby, great execution. Although I'm not sure if I have gone through all the optiions/paths yet to see where they lead, I think it's great. Like a game theory thing.

My head's in blur coz of the many ways you can take this further.

Wow!

5:18 PM  
Blogger CyberMondo1138,NY said...

Blur,blur,blur. Awe NUTS!
Gaby, you have me running around here. Gaby, Just same in New York. Always running to nowhere? NUTS! I think, I will sit by the Road now. Wait. Maybe someone will past by. Nice Gaby keep me post it.

6:25 PM  
Blogger diosaperdida said...

heehee...I wonder if the neighbor might come and visit....

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment